Preheat the oven to 375°F / 180°C.
Place the tomatoes on a small baking sheet and drizzle with 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast the tomatoes in the oven for about 8 minutes, or until they begin to split. Remove the tomatoes from the oven and cool slightly.
Meanwhile, sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper. Place the salmon skin side down in a large heavy nonstick sauté pan.
Place the pan over medium-low heat. Increase the heat to high and cook the salmon for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the skin of the salmon is golden brown.
- Turn the salmon and cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer, or until the salmon is just pink in the middle.
- Place the lime juice in a bowl and slowly whisk in the grapeseed oil and the remaining 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mound the lettuce leaves into chef rings on 4 plates or stack the lettuce in the center of the plate.
- Arrange the crispy skin salmon and roasted tomatoes over the salads.
- Drizzle some of the vinaigrette over the salmon and salads and serve.